- You will be able to access gsEvents through MyGS as well as our site under the Events List/Events Calendar.
- Once logged into your MyGS account, select “Find an Event.”
- Search through our opportunities.
- The price of the program opportunity reflects the correct rate based on whether your Girl Scout is a member of Girl Scouts of Suffolk County, a member of another council, or a non-member and based on the current date.
- Members of other councils and non-members might pay an additional fee.
Registering for an Event:
You can register for an event via the Event List or the Event Calendar. This will show you all upcoming events in our council, including virtual events.
- Select the event you want to register for and click on the name. You can see additional information or a short description of the event.
- Select “Register Now.”
- Follow the on-screen directions to register. If the event is in gsEvents, you will log in with your email address and MyGS password.
If you are a troop leader, you can switch to your troop account and register any girls who are current members of your troop. Names, contact info, emergency contacts, etc. will automatically pull from our membership database—no more typing in lots of information! Please note that once your information details are submitted, you nor Customer Care can change this. Please ensure you have all this information before you register.
Registering your troop for an event:
- Follow the instructions above to find the event you want to register for.
- Select the number of girl and adult spots needed for everyone you are trying to register.
- Click “Log In” or “Add Events” if you are already logged in.
- Under Assign attendees, select “My troop member” and choose the first attendee from the dropdown list. Note: If you are registering members from both your household and your troop, you MUST select “My troop member” and register ALL participants from your troop list rather than your household list.
- You will enter information and select a payment method for each registrant. Select credit card for adults and girls.
- Click “Submit Member Details”
- Review your cart, check the box to agree to the Girl Scout Promise and Law, and click “Add Payment Details.”
- Enter payment information and click “Submit Payment.”
Alternatively, you can search for program events using the “Find
Events” feature in
MyGS. You must enter a zip code and adjust your search radius to
locate events near you.
Third Party Registrations
FAQs for gsEvents