Transfers and Refunds
- Registration fees are non-refundable unless Girl Scouts of Suffolk County cancels the program.
- Refunds are not available for no-shows, late arrivals, or early departures.
- If you need to request a refund due to a medical reason, please email email@example.com with medical documentation.
- Certain programs required safety-wise coverage and/or a deadline to register by. Please check individual events for details.
- All deposits (when applicable) are non-refundable
- Certain program fees, such as ticket purchases or trips, are not eligible for refunds or transfers
- Refunds requested 7 days before a program are considered and may be subject to a 50% administrative fee
- Refund requests must be made with the Refund
- Transfers must be requested at least 48 hours prior to program's start
- Refunds and transfers for medical reasons must be verified in writing by a physician
- Neither refunds nor transfers are considered for no-shows
- Certain events have their own refund policy. Check individual event pages for details or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check.
Virtual Program Registration Policy:
- Registrations are accepted online only
- Full payment required to register
- Registration closes 1 week prior on Wednesday so activity kits can be prepared and ready for pick-up.
- Programs come with activity kits unless noted otherwise.
- No Tag-Alongs