Are you interested in media and public speaking? Our new Media Girls program is designed to provide girls with hands-on experience in developing communication skills while they explore the ever-changing media environment.
This program is open to outgoing Girl Scout Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors who love Girl Scouts and are not afraid to be in front of a camera. We’re looking for 10-15 Girl Scouts who are ready to build our program with courage, confidence, and character.
Program activities include:
- Develop public speaking skills and speak at local events
- Create Girl Scout videos and hone your photography skills
- Interview with media on TV, Radio or for print/online publications and blogs
- Star in Council media and participate in Girl Scout events throughout the year
- Help younger girls with learning new skills, make new friends, & have fun!
Online Application includes a photo/video submission and questions about yourself and what you want to learn through this program. Applications submissions close Friday, December 1, 2023 at 5:00 PM.