What do Daisies do?
As a Girl Scout Daisy in kindergarten and first grade, she’ll unleash her imagination to try a wide variety of new and exciting things. She’ll make friends, grow in confidence, and build skills that will help her in school and beyond.
- Grow social skills through in-person meetings with other girls their age
- Find new ways to practice kindness, bravery, and generosity
- Earn special badges and pins to wear as reminders of the new skills they’re learning
- Gain confidence and pride in their abilities
- Learn how to run their own businesses
- Explore the outdoors and spend time in nature
- Try out tech and learn cyber basics that help keep them safe online
- Discover how to help their community and make the world a better place
- Join a circle of friendship and fun like no other