In partnership with GSSC, Leviton is proud to introduce their patch program—designed to educate and empower girls to make the Smart Choice!
When you complete the program, get your patches here.
Using information from Leviton’s website and from tools and resources available through our Girl Scout web portal, girls will learn about both electrical safety and STEM career exploration. All the requirements are listed on the web portal.
Leviton provides a large range of choices to meet the needs of today’s homes and businesses, and helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, lighting energy management systems, and much more. From switches to networking systems to equipment for charging electric vehicles, Leviton helps customers safely achieve savings in energy, time and cost.
Fun Facts About Leviton!
• Nine out of ten homes in North America use products made by Leviton.
• Builders, electrical contractors and other industry professionals rank Leviton wiring devices #1 in brand preference.
• Leviton has more than 25,000 products and 600 patents.
• Leviton employs more than 6,500 people.
• Leviton has sales in 80 countries.