- Personalize Your Sale - Girls who uploaded photos or video sold more.
- Set a Troop Goal (Download The Goal Chart)
- Prepare for the Sale
- Get families involved
- Share/Promote Your Sale - 27% of online sales came from using social media. Make business cards with your Avatar and Online Store address to direct customers.
- Make sure all volunteers have proper training
- Mix up your girl's booth partners
Fall Product Sale
Nuts & Magazine Sale Starts September 15
The Fall Product Sale is one of the easiest and best ways for girls to start earning troop funds and helps leader's save on membership fees, program registrations, meeting supplies and more before the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
The Fall Product Sale also provides guidance by helping girls develop the 5 Skills: Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills, & Business Ethics.
What's New This Year
- Nut Promise Orders are now paid online—Girls only need to deliver the products.
- NEW Product: English Butter Toffee! Also returning: Pecan Supremes & Cranberry Trail Mix. PLUS new Girl Scout Uniform Wardrobe Tin for Mint Trefoils
NEW Girl Rewards:
- Choose a Travel Destination for your Avatar Patch & choose between your uniform or a G.I.R.L. t-shirt!
- Earn a themed t-shirt for Initial Sale & New patch for Me2 Speaks!
- Super Sellers Event for Fall (See Rewards For Details)
NEW Leader Reward:
- Leaders receive their own Avatar patch when their troops sell $1300 or more (More avatar choices added.)
Now offering Booth Sale Rewards for Volunteers:
- Host 1 successful booth sale, receive an exclusive "Volunteers Help Girl Scouts Soar Above" Patch
- Host 3 or more successful booth sales, receive a Girl Scout bag!
Service Unit Incentive Reward: Earn more when your Service Unit improves over last year.
- If your SU sells 5% more items than last year your incentive will increase from .02 to .04 an item
- If your SU sells 10% more items than last year your incentive will increase to .06 an item
Tips for a Successful Sale