Transfers and Refunds
- Registrations are accepted online only
- Full payment required to register
- Girls cannot be dropped of at programs and events. Adult coverage is required.
- Snacks are provided at GS facilities
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to program start
- Safety-Wise Coverage only
- Tag-Along policy varies, please contact us for more details
- All deposits (when applicable) are non-refundable
- Certain program fees, such as ticket purchases or trips, are not eligible for refunds or transfers
- Refunds requested 7 days before a program are considered and may be subject to a 50% administrative fee
- Refund requests must be made with the Refund Request Form
- Transfers must be requested at least 48 hours prior to program's start
- Refunds and transfers for medical reasons must be verified in writing by a physician
- Neither refunds nor transfers are considered for no-shows
- Certain events have their own refund policy. Check individual event pages for details or contact us at email@example.com to check.