Online Program Registration
All new online registration—simple and easy!
Now you can register for multiple programs for your whole troop or individual Girl Scouts. With this system, you will have your own account that you can manage your Troop and see all the programs available at your level.
- A Troop Leader can register their whole entire Troop OR a parent/guardian can register their own girls. For Leaders: please be sure to to register proper adult coverage for every program.
- Click the “Register Online” button.
- You will then be asked to log in. If you have registered for Summer Camp, you can use the same log in account to register for programs. If you do not have an account, click “Create New Username”.
- Enter in your information. Please write down your username, password, and security question/answer for future reference.
- Once registered, you will then be prompted to enter your “Camper Information”. This is where you fill in your girl’s information. Please be sure to enter the current Grade Click "Next" to proceed.
- Every available program will be listed for your Level. Select your choice from the list. If you “Click for details…” on any program title, you will find the time, place, a short description of the program and any patches earned or badge steps completed.
- Select the checkbox next to the program you would like to register for. Click "Next" to proceed. You will see a list of all the programs you selected. You can click “Add Another Program” or “Restart Program Selection” to made any changes. Click "Next" to proceed.
- Here you will enter in the girl’s “Information”, such as address and home phone number. Click "Next" to proceed.
- Enter the girl's "Parent/Guardian Information". For Leaders: Enter your contact information under Parent/Guardian 1 and co-leader under Parent/Guardian 2. Select your “Relation” as Girl Scout Leader. For Parents: Enter in your information. Click "Next" to proceed.
- Enter the girl's "Profile Information". Click "Next" to proceed.
- If you are not a registered Girl Scout, you can add on the registration fee here. You only need to select it once on one program. If you’d like to donate to GSSC, please check the amount you’d like to donate. Click "Next" to proceed.
- Enter in the “Billing Information” if it is different then the “Parent/Guardian’s Information”. Otherwise, click "Next" to proceed.
- On this screen you can add additional girls by clicking "Add Additional Camper" to register for programs or you can add another program to the same girl by clicking "Add Program"
- Click “Make Payment/ Log Out” to finish registering. Fill in the program fee amount for each program in the “Payment Amount” field. Click “Proceed to Checkout” to continue.
You must pay the full amount for each program you are registering for. If you log out without paying, your spot in the program will not be held and you will not be registered.
- On this screen, enter in your payment information. Click “Process Payment” to proceed.
- Once your payment is processed and received, you will receive an email confirmation. Please keep this for your records.
Please keep your information up to date on your account so if any updates or changes occur, we will be able to contact you.
- Please contact email@example.com with your name, girl’s name and which program you cannot attend.
- On the log in screen, you can click “Forgot Username” and it will be sent to the email you used for registration or “Forgot Password” to receive a temporary password in your email. Please be sure to use the temporary password or you will not be able to access your account.
Refund Request Form
- Full payment to register.
- All programs require adult coverage.
- Snack provided at GS facilities.
- Programs prepared in advance.
- No registrations day of program.
- Safety-Wise coverage only.
- Inquire about tagalongs.