Weeks 2-9 • Only @ Camp Edey
Sunday Afternoon Through Friday Afternoon—Attend All Weeks Or Just One!
You can stay overnight in comfort and style at one of our newly refreshed facilities!
- Unwind and relax in the natural rustic charm of Mae K Cabin (Grades 5-6)
- Soak in the stunning views at lake-side Troop House (Grades 7-9)
Enjoy an exclusive sleepaway experience with the support of our dedicated counselors. Experience the excitement of day camp, and then get ready for an evening packed with awesome adventures! Activities include evening swimming, campfire sing-a-longs and s’mores, spa night, movies on the lake, star gazing and more!
Cost: $475 per girl per week (Includes Day Camp, Overnight Stay, Meals & Snacks)
Don’t forget about our optional amenities, such as Swimming Lessons
- Monday - Bagels with Butter or Cream Cheese, & Fruit
- Tuesday - Campfire Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Warm Biscuits with Homade Butter & Jam, & Fruit
- Wednesday - DIY Yogurt Parfaits, & Fruit
- Thursday - Egg & Cheese Muffins, & Fruit
- Friday - Belgian Waffles with Fruit and Whipped Cream
Orange Juice and Apple Juice Offered During Breakfast
- Sunday - Pizza, Salad, & Ice Cream Sundae Bar
- Monday - Baked Ziti, Texas Toast, Salad, & Dessert
- Tuesday - Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers, French fries, & Dessert
- Wednesday - Campfire Cooking: Hot Dogs with Macaroni Salad, & S'mores
- Thursday - Lemon Chicken with Brown Rice, Salad, & Dessert