Join Our Camp Team
Our youth serving agency operates two beautiful camps in Bayport and Yaphank, New York. Join our team, earn a competitive salary while empowering today’s youth, and make new friends while working in a fun, safe, outdoor environment.
Positions for college students, graduates, teachers and parents are available. Volunteers are welcome! Volunteer a minimum of two weeks and your child(ren) may enroll in our camp program at a reduced rate.
Applicants must be at least 17 years old
- EMT/ Health Supervisors- Basic EMT Certification Required. Experience working with children preferred. Sleepaway Camp Position available.
- Program Directors
- Counselors* - Bus Monitors, Before & After Care, Sleepaway & Overnights
- Bus Monitors, Before & After Care, Sleepaway & Overnights
- Activity Specialists*
- Aquatics Directors**
- Water Safety Instructors**
- Food Manager (Certification Required)
- Kitchen Assistant
*Will require working directly with the children and assisting with activities.
** Must be American Red Cross certified and 18 years or older.
Girl Scouts of Suffolk County is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, sex, creed, socio-economic status, disability or age.