Financial Aid is awarded to registered Girl Scouts and their families.
Financial Aid is awarded to registered Girl Scouts and their families. If you are not a registered Girl Scout or have not renewed your membership for the current Girl Scout year, you will be required to pay the $40 membership fee when you register for camp. If you are applying for a boy, you will be required to pay the Council Program Supplement of $40. Note that weeks that are granted financial aid are not counted toward the Go More, Save More discount, nor are they eligible to be combined with other discounts.
Financial Aid awards usually range from $50-$75/week. One form per child.
Deadline Extended: June 3, 2018 for Weeks 1-10
- Household income less than $65,000
- Must provide one of the following with your financial aid application:
- 1040 or 1040A tax form from previous year, pages 1 and 2;
- Proof of participation in the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP);
- Proof of participation in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
Contact Jackie at email@example.com or call (631) 543-6622 x233
Sorry, This Form Is Now Longer Accepting Submissions.