Seeking full-time Program Specialist to join our organization! The successful candidate will plan and execute programs for youth ranging from grades K-12.
In exchange for your professionalism and enthusiasm, we offer a competitive salary, a friendly work environment, savings plan and great benefits.
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday/ 37.5 Hours a week/ Flexibility is a must! - Some evenings required.
- Development, coordination, and execution of activities and programs serving girls of all ages.
- Collaborates with outside organizations to develop program opportunities for girls.
- Creates and maintains an online calendar of programs for the year.
- Maintains inventory and orders supplies as needed.
- Achieving a set goal.
- Promotes the organization's events and mission.
- Strong knowledge and/or experience in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
Skills: Strong verbal and interpersonal skills. Multitasking and trouble shooting capabilities. Energetic, positive and outgoing personality. Function well as a team player and independently.
To qualify, AAS or BA preferred, plus a valid NYS driver's license and car required.
To apply, submit your resume with salary requirements to: IDiaz@gssc.us or fax same to (631) 543-9744.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No third parties please. EOE