Superpower Your Sale With The Digital Cookie Platform!
Now you can sell cookies in a whole new way with Digital Cookie’s Digital Order Card! It’s true. The Girl Scout Cookie Program has gone digital, and being a rock star Cookie Boss has never been easier. The Digital Order Card is fun, safe, easy, and super cool!
Digital Cookie’s Digital Order Card also makes it easier than ever for your cookie customers to support you while enjoying beyond-delicious Girl Scout Cookies!
With the Digital Order Card, you can:
- Create your very own Digital Cookie website, telling customers about your goals while taking orders online.
- Customize the way you learn and earn, using technology to do things like build your customer list and post a photo or video to inspire more support.
- Market your cookie business, sending cool emails to friends and family to encourage them to visit your Digital Cookie site.
- Track your sales with an awesome dashboard, analyzing your results by cookie, week, and type of delivery.
- Play awesome games and earn fun badges while learning important money management and financial skills.
How to Get Started:
- In December, look out for a registration email with a temporary link to the Digital Order Card. Use the temporary link to create a password and log in to the Digital Order Card. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Off you go with your account! If Girl Scout is 12 or younger: First, parents should accept the digital order card terms. Once the terms are accepted, together, parents and their Girl Scout should read and accept the Girl Scout Internet Safety Pledge, then work together on her Digital Cookie website. If Girl Scout is 13 or older: Parents should use their Digital Order Card account to accept the digital order card terms, then sign their Girl Scout up for her own account by entering her email address. The Girl Scout will then receive an email with a temporary link to the Digital Order Card. She can then use the temporary link to: Create a password and log in to the Digital Order Card. Read and accept the Girl Scout Internet Safety Pledge. Set up her Digital Cookie site and submit it for your approval. Then, the parent will receive an email alert prompting them to review and approve the Girl Scouts’ Digital Cookie site.
- Once the Digital Cookie Website is approved by a parent or guardian, your Girl Scout will be ready to sell cookies online and have a ton of fun!