GSSC Summer Camp
A summer full of fun, friendship and excitement await at our two beautiful summer camps. Don't miss the summer of a lifetime. Both of our camps are accredited by the American Camping Association (ACA).
STEM at Camp
Our campers explore the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) through group projects, exciting demonstrations and innovative games. Special guests and projects empower campers to experience science and technology in new and eye-opening ways. Every weekly theme includes STEM programming that will inspire, educate and energize your camper!
- Swimming pools supervised by American Red Cross-certified waterfront staff
- Hikes & nature activities on well-groomed trails
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- Indoor and outdoor sports and games
- Different craft activities every day
- Special events such as talent shows, ice cream socials, water games and more
- Nutritious lunches and tasty snacks
- FREE camp T-shirt & water bottle with registration
For girls entering first through ninth grade, Camp Edey is a 95-acre natural preserve on a chain of freshwater lakes. Click here for more info on Camp Edey
For children entering grades 1-6, Camp Sobaco is a 42-acre stretch of pine barrens on the Carmans River. Click here for more info on Camp Sobaco
Extended Care is available at Camp Edey. Click here for more information.
Our camper's health and safety is our top priority. Our camps operate in accordance with the high standards of Girl Scouts of the USA, New York State health laws and Suffolk County
health regulations. Inspection reports concerning our camps are on file at the health department. Our swimming program and all waterfront activities are fun according to American Red Cross
standards. A health supervisor is on duty all day at each camp.