Camp Edey, which has hosted generations of young women in its history, serves girls only who are entering 1st through 9th grade. It is located on 95 acres on the
beautiful Sans Souci Lakes in Bayport. A typical day runs from 9am to 4:30pm, providing a wide variety of activities including:
- Swimming (Camp Edey has 2 swimming pools!)
- Boating (Canoes and Paddleboats!)
- Fishing (Catch and release, supervised by NYS DEC and the NY Sea Grant!)
- Arts and Crafts (Artistic Expression!)
- Ice cream socials (A camp fave!)
- Talent shows (Be onstage!)
- Special activities & more!
Please drop-off your child at the Juliette Low Friendship Center by 9 am each day and pick-up by 4:30 pm.
It is imperative that you check-in and check-out your child inside the building each day.
Bus transportation is available to Camp Edey for an additional
$30 per week.
Extended care is available at Camp Edey for an additional
$10 per day per child. Drop-off is at 8 AM and pick-up is at 6 PM.
All campers participate in weekly themed adventures. Each theme is designed with unique age-approrpiate activities.