October 21 - December 4
Booth Sales Patch
Remind customers that nuts and candy make great hostess, bus driver and teacher gifts!
Wrap a few cans together with colorful ribbon for display and watch the sales soar!
Great locations include banks, supermarkets, and houses of worship!
NEW THIS YEAR! We may stop by your booth sale to check for proper procedures and to see who can really bring the bling. Troops that pass with flying colors will be awarded a special prize!
Booth Sale 101
- Find a location in your area to have your booth sale. (Look at the list of available locations by Service Unit.) If you are having trouble locating one, call your SU for help!
- Clear the date, time & location with your Service Unit Fall Chair. All booth sales out of your Service Unit Area MUST be approved by that SU Fall Chair prior to picking up product.
- Call your cupboard at least 1 week prior to the booth sale or click here to reserve your booth sale. Product must be picked up and returned to the same location.
- All booth sales MUST have proper adult coverage. At least one Girl Scout must be present at all times. An adult cannot hold a booth sale by themselves unless prior authorization is given by council.
- Large groups need to schedule the girls at different times to prevent congestion at the store’s entrances. (More than 4 girls at a time can spell trouble if the girls get bored and play.)
- Bling out your Booth, Have Fun & Sell, Sell, Sell!
- Deposit the money collected to the nearest Capital One Bank with the deposit slip that was given to you at your booth sale pickup. DO NOT USE A BLANK SLIP FROM THE BANK.
- Return unsold product to the cupboard with the receipt from your deposit.
- After the booth sale has been entered into the system (about 1 week), remember to allocate the products sold to all the girls that attended that day. Follow these instructions to allocate product.
Download the Booth Sale Etiquette Contract
Special Booth Sale Weekends
Hold a booth sale during these weekends, sell 70+ of Nut products, and earn the special patches below.
Nuts 4 Nuts , National Nut Day
I Am A Girl Scout Nut
I Survived Nut Season
Questions? Call (631)-543-6622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org