To earn the Bethpage Federal Credit Union patch, girls must complete 2 out of 4 requirements. When you complete the program, click here to get your patches.
1. Visit a Branch!
Visit one of Bethpage Federal Credit Union’s 34 Branches and see if you can gather at least two of the following items:
- Collect a BFCU business card
- Collect a “Saving on Your Terms” brochure
- Find out the rate on a Youth Savings account
2. Take Part in a Financial Literacy Workshop
Set up an appointment with the Community Development department to host a seminar at your next troop meeting. Contact Jessica Lucas at email@example.com to make your appointment today!
3. Learn about BFCU’s Commitment to Community
Visit Bethpage Federal Credit Union’s website at www.bethpagefcu.com to learn about the many ways BFCU is committed to helping the community.
4. Share your Community Service Commitment!
Share with Bethpage Federal Credit Union the different ways that you as a Girl Scout have been giving back to others. Shares can be sent to BFCU’s facebook page at www.facebook.com/lovebethpage or on instagram @lovebethpage pages.