Financial Aid For Summer Camp 2013
- Complete and send us the Financial Aid for Summer Camp application with indicated documentation.
- If an award is granted, we will send you an email with instructions and a link to register online.
- If awarded financial aid, you must complete all the requirements for registration, including providing your camper’s health history and immunization records, paying the $50 per week deposit, and joining the automatic payment plan.
About Financial Aid for Summer Camp
• June 1 for Summer Camp Weeks 1 - 4
• July 1 for Summer Camp Weeks 5 - 9
• Household income less than $65,000
• Must provide one of the following with the financial aid application:
o 1040 or 1040A tax form from previous year, pages 1 and 2.
o Proof of participation in the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP).
o Proof of participation in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
The following are the maximum awards per week:
• Girl Scout - $75
• Non-Girl Scout - $65
• Boy - $50
For multiple children in the same household, awards are reduced by $10. A camper may receive financial aid for a maximum of 3 weeks.
Download Financial Aid for Summer Camp Form
Contact Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (631) 543-6622 ext. 218.