Complete and send us the Financial Aid for Summer Camp application with indicated documentation. If an award is granted, we will send you an email with instructions and a link to register online.
If awarded financial aid, you must complete all the requirements for registration, including providing your camper’s health history and immunization records, paying the $50 per week deposit, and joining the automatic payment plan.
To Apply For Financial Aid
- Fill out the online inquiry form. Click here to inquire.
You will gain access to the Financial Aid Form.
- Complete the form and mail, with appropriate documentation, to:
Girl Scouts of Suffolk County
Attn: Financial Aid
442 Moreland Road
Commack, NY 11725
Fax to 631.543.9005
- Instructions to complete your camp registration online will be sent if you receive financial aid.
June 2 for Weeks 1 - 9
- Household income less than $65,000
- Must provide one of the following with
your financial aid application:
• 1040 or 1040A tax form from previous year, pages 1 & 2;
• Proof of participation in the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP);
• Proof of participation in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
Financial Aid awards usually range from $50-$75/week.
Contact Jackie at email@example.com or call 631.543.6622 x233.