Camp Sobaco, our co-ed camp, is located on 41 acres of Pine Barrens in Yaphank and serves children entering 1st through 6th grade. Our woodsy atmosphere is ideal for younger
campers and provides an opportunity for siblings to attend together. A typical day runs from 9am to 4:30pm, providing a wide variety of activities including:
- Swimming (Everyone loves pool time!)
- Sports & Fitness (Stay fit and healthy!)
- Challenge Course (Test your mettle!)
- Arts and Crafts (Express yourself!)
- Ice Cream Socials (Yum!)
- Nature Hikes (The great outdoors!)
- Special activities & more!
Please drop-off your child at In Katie's Care by 9 am each day and pick-up by 4:30 pm.
It is imperative that you check-in and check-out your child inside the building each day.
Bus transportation is available to Camp Sobaco for an additional $30 per week.
Horseback Riding - Every Week!
Learn to ride or improve your skills four days each week.
(Additional fee applies)
All campers participate in weekly themed adventures. Each theme is designed with unique age-approrpiate activities.